should i get super smash bros brawl or mario kart

i'm going to go with ssb, can't go wrong with some fighting action

mario kart is fun too, though. I'm sure both are fairly cheap now so it wouldn't hurt to purchase mario kart a bit later

I was leaning towards super smash bros brawl but I'm not to sure about mario kart.

If I were you I would go with Mario Kart, (although I haven't bought it yet) SSBB (which I did buy and sell after 4 months) was a big dissapointment. The online play is broken to say the least, and the single player is very similar to Melee. This is my personal opinion, I just wanted to say it since I'm sure there will be endless droves of fanboys making Brawl seems like the best game ever.

I'm going to try mario kart since it might look better than super smash bros brawl.

If I were you I would go with Mario Kart, (although I haven't bought it yet) SSBB (which I did buy and sell after 4 months) was a big dissapointment. The online play is broken to say the least, and the single player is very similar to Melee. This is my personal opinion, I just wanted to say it since I'm sure there will be endless droves of fanboys making Brawl seems like the best game ever.

DUH! it should be similar style to melee it's the sequel.lol

definiatly go with mario kart. the online play is head and shoulders above the and it seriously never gets old. I've had it for like 2 and a half months and still have two more people to unlock and about 5 different bikes and karts (and if i do say so, im pretty good at it.) So its very long and there is always another goal. on the other hand. SSBB's online play, sucks. plain and simple. the game gets repetitive. and it is just a rather large disappoint to me.
Mario kart > Super Smash Bros :yesnod:

Mario Kart online owns. It is probably the greatest game for Wii, but the wheel is a gimmick.

so i take it you guys still play with hotwheels?
anyways brawl is cool online but can be better but nintendo is cheap.
mariokart is ok i guess its just there really is no competition in that game just a simple easy game.i hate the mariokart channel.

I didn't say it was. I was offering a better choice.

Both are MUST HAVES for the Wii.

Brawl is a great game but is best with friends. The online sucks but the offline is epic and will keep you entertained for a long time with its many features. The many characters, many stages, and the option to create your own stages is great, although limited.

Mario Kart is one of the best Racing games around. Multiple Kart, Bikes, characters and courses. the online is the best on the Wii. It has frequent online challenges that test how you play and help you get better. It even has leaderboards that are updated daily.

both are EPIC MUST HAVES. its really just a choice between Fighting or Racing.

Back