Should I have gotten warrenty?

Frankenstein

WiiChat Member
Apr 26, 2007
I bought my DS Lite today, I ran to EB Games from school LoL! So, he asked me if I wanted to pay $25 and get a warrenty.. I said no though, because well I just didnt have the cash extra. Do you think it matters that much??

oh, yeah, i don't plan on doing that. I don't plan on bringing it to school either. ;o)

pink doesnt mean girl. lol Those pink ones are cool. I wish I got a black ds though. =/

pink one is pretty cool, Also with the DS lite im paranoid that my directional keys will break as it feels so flimsy

Trust me, i thought nothing would happen to my MP3 so i didn't buy a warranty either. I ended up breaking it a few weeks ago...

25 dollars is nothing. Don't take the risk, its just not worth it.

Well.. The lady at EB told me when I bought my DS Lite about 3 weeks ago that Nintendo Automatically includes a 1 year warranty when you purchase it. That's why I didn't bother with the Warranty from EB.

All nintendo products have a 1 year warrenty issued with them, Any extended warrenty policies are offered by the place of purchase.

Just as a quick advice, make sure you put a sticker to protect the touch screen, that way you can be sure you won’t have to replace the screen because it got scratched.

Back