Should I...

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
Get Resi Evil 4 Now, Or Just Wait And Get Resi Evil 4 With The Brand New Wii Zapper When It Comes Out? I Really Dont Know What To Do!:confused:

Well I would do this.
Get RE4 now, and then later on buy the zapper and Umbrella Chronicles.
Zapper wouldn't be as fun on RE4 as it would with Chronicles.

CantGetAWii said:
Well I would do this.
Get RE4 now, and then later on buy the zapper and Umbrella Chronicles.
Zapper wouldn't be as fun on RE4 as it would with Chronicles.

There's your answer.

Stole it right out of my mouth..

Yeh I Suppose. When Exactly Is The Wii Zapper Comin Out?

The guys on the latest IGN GameScoop podcast got a chance to play some Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles recently and they said it was a Resident Evil game in name only and was awful.

Skippy said:
The guys on the latest IGN GameScoop podcast got a chance to play some Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles recently and they said it was a Resident Evil game in name only and was awful.
Seriously?! Woah Im Surprised At That!:shocked: I Didnt Expect IGN To Say It Was Awful Anyway.

Skippy said:
Yes get RE4 right now. Don't wait, go right now. In response to Umbrella Chronicles though, I had the feeling that something like that would happen. Ghost Squad FTW!!!:ciappa:

I don't think the zapper would work great on resi4 anyway, as for RE UC, I read somewhere (i think on n4g) that nintendo did'nt have this game on there newest fall release shedule which has caused speculation that the game is probly pushed to early next year. So my answear to you would be to just get the game now.

I heard the Zapper shell was horrible. A review from somewhere said that it totally screwed their experience with Chronicles up.

Ya I remember reading early hands on impressions about RE UC with the zapper and they said they preferred using the regular setup without the zapper.

The only problem with Umbrella Chronicles it is that they made it an ON RAILS shooter. You don't move, the game will move you to your area, you clear your enemies and then it will move you again to the next spot.

RE4 in my opinion is better, because you move wherever you wish to

highroller said:
The only problem with Umbrella Chronicles it is that they made it an ON RAILS shooter. You don't move, the game will move you to your area, you clear your enemies and then it will move you again to the next spot.

RE4 in my opinion is better, because you move wherever you wish to

you mean like the old Area 51 arcade game?

Yeah I Think Ill Get It Right Now. Thanks Guys For Your Help:thumbsup: The Wii Zapper May Look Cool, But It Might Be Uncomfortable To Hold It? ONM Said That It Gave Them Really Smooth Gameplay. I Think That Resi Evil UC Bein An ON RAILS Shooter Is Kinda Crap Though!

EDIT: Hey Guys Thanks For All Your Help Agen!:thumbsup: Oh And I Got Resi Evil 4 On Thursday And It Rocks!!!:yesnod:

Last edited:
Back