wii game or resi 4 ( gc ) + memory card ?

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
basically i am stuck between getting a new wii game or resi 4 + a memory card for £1

its just there are great wii games coming out in march and i think i might wait until the better games are released

what do you think?

resi 4 is just brilliant. you may have to wait a while for decent wii games.
by the way, what do you mean for £1???

BUY RESI 4! amazing game, but it really depends on what your looking for. If u want party games than wii, but anything else u should probably get resi 4

ye i think i'll get resi! and i am looking for more serious wii games, so i'll wait until march/aprail

and the memory card for gc = £1

Yellow_Wii said:
ye i think i'll get resi! and i am looking for more serious wii games, so i'll wait until march/aprail

and the memory card for gc = £1
how much does resi cost? surely not £1.

Are you kidding anyone an tell you that a Wii is the better choice just not these people get a Wii then both of those when you have enough money

sigh::

ok the gamecube MEMORY CARD costs £1

the game costs £29

Yellow_Wii said:
basically i am stuck between getting a new wii game or resi 4 + a memory card for £1

its just there are great wii games coming out in march and i think i might wait until the better games are released

what do you think?
I want the Wii, if you have one, LUCKY. :( :mad:

Yellow_Wii said:
sigh::

ok the gamecube MEMORY CARD costs £1

the game costs £29
thank god for that. the answer to my question. i already knew that the card was £1. i just wanted to know how much the game was still going for.

Back