Should we have a thread for "working" USB lan adaptors?

muffd

WiiChat Member
May 7, 2007
Hi
I just bought a Trendnet USB Lan adapter but won't be able to test this until I get home tonight to see if it works. I do have a wireless setup and it is connected wirelessly but I prefer a wired connection which is why I went this route.
Can we have a thread so people will have an easier time finding out what non-Nintendo branded USB Lan Adapters work? I will post if mine works tonight.

Thanks

TredndNet ET100C- Does not work.

Last edited:
Youve just created a thread for 'working' LAN adapters so we don't need to create one now

im not sure of the brand but i got mine from Best Buy and when i got home from work i plugged it up and went into the network connections screen in the wii menu
set up my wired connection and boom it was online... im not sure if you got the same as me but you will know when you got a link due to the bright flashing blue light. but it works fine for me for a few months every know an then ill have to reset my modem but other than that it works perfect...

my wii though is the only thing connected at the moment due to PC being down so i havent tested with a router but direct connect to the modem works great!

I tried the Trendnet ET100C and just wanted to let everyone that this does not work. I wonder if it has anything to do with not being USB 2.0. I Trendnet makes a usb one that should work fine.

Back