sig contest?

h2ojames93

WiiChat Member
Jun 28, 2009
well i was wondering if anyone else other then me wanted to have a sig contest just for fun no prizes or anything other then bragging rights and if so i thought u could this if u wanna enter make or give to of YOUR sigs and send them to me and after idk a time period like 2 weeks or so and have a poll on whos are better

;[ i miss SOTW

I remember i got 3rd place once....I wuz so happy

Mm, the good old days..

Gather enough people and you'll have another contest on your hands. Otherwise you'll have better luck with just a 1-on-1 battle.

I'd probably compete again, but I no longer have Photoshop and Corel Painter X installed anymore. Plus I don't have all that free time either.

Last edited:
Mm, the good old days..

Gather enough people and you'll have another contest on your hands. Otherwise you'll have better luck with just a 1-on-1 battle.
It would be nice if you guys came back again.

This section seems a bit dead now.

I'd probably compete again, but I no longer have Photoshop and Corel Painter X installed anymore. Plus I don't have all that free time either.
well u still have other sigs right? just enter them if we get enough people, ive always wanted to make sigs and enter contest but i didnt have photoshop then now i have it so its lame tht people arent interested in it right nows

u guys could do a theme like my clan the War Gods and who ever wins i could wear that sig and post it on my clan site also. wat do u think. if ur not intersted tho it wont hurt my feelings. but think about it ok. if u guys dont so it tho i still think u should have a certain theme u guys should do every time then it would be more fair othrwise it may just be more luck on the personality of the ppl that pole at the time. idk just trying to help. l8r

yea i doubt anyone is gonan have a sig contest due to the fact no one is ever on here much

Signature contests are the best and there are fun. Any one think we will ever have one?

> 07-27-2009
Old thread
But then this section is already dead

Probably never as this section is deader than EAs soul

Back