Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
sotwlw5.gif

Rules (currently):
-Unlimited number of participants
-Only 1 entry per person
-1 week entry deadline (Due in Sunday at 11.59pm - any sigs applied after that will not be entered)
-1 week voting period (doubles as week for new entries into next contest to maintain a current SOTW)
-Must be relevant to given topic (if not, it will not be entered)
-Must be an original work made within the given week
-There are no prizes for winners - the prize is satisfaction :] though they gets to pick the next topic
(rules subject to change)

The topic for this week is:

[WAR]

Am I the only one surprised that the SOTW has lasted so long so far :rolleyes:

I like this topic as I was recently gonna make a MoH one to reflect my new purchase. :thumbsup:

And no, while you have been gone for the past 2 weeks or so, we have been doing sig stuff just as much. We have brought in a few graphics artists along the way as well.

Brawny said:
I like this topic as I was recently gonna make a MoH one to reflect my new purchase. :thumbsup:

And no, while you have been gone for the past 2 weeks or so, we have been doing sig stuff just as much. We have brought in a few graphics artists along the way as well.

2 weeks or so?!?! The irony is, I've been here every day :lol: I haven't been anywhere. I don't post a 2 weeks amount worthy though, I only really post in certain sections :] (except the odd post here and there). So if there's a thread where im not worthy, I don't post :] but I can assure you, I've been here

God of war:lol:

I hope i actuly make my first decent sig this week >.<

SOTW 6 is an embarresment, only 1 without points. . .

Cpt.McCloud said:
*God of war*:lol:

I hope i actuly make my first decent sig this week >.<

SOTW 6 is an embarresment, only 1 without points. . .

*Slaps in his face over and over again*

It's God of War 2 :rolleyes:

You should make a... decent... erm... sig :lol:

Last edited:
Brawny said:
lol, what does god of war really have to do with war? I'm working on a classic WWII....
Tis what I was thinking as well. Not totally sure what my render's gonna be though. Pretty much a mystery to myself at this point. :/

war (wôr)
n.

A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.
The period of such conflict.
The techniques and procedures of war; military science.

and its in the title, god of WAR

Last edited:
demonflair said:
His weapon looks overlayed... not the best render IMO...

ok...remember I new to this but what do you mean by overlayed? do you think it should stand out more, ie take away the brushes on top of the weapon?

Thanks for the critique, it helps me in my learning process.

demonflair said:
I'm sure you didn't saw my entry...

Yea but mines from god of war 1

and my COD tag looked like crap
so does this one but it was a little better

sorry

Back