SOTW #19 Applications

ssbb_lover said:
Haha, so do I.
=p.gif
But, that doesn't stop me from pretending I'm good at it. :)
Yeah, pretending to be good at something you are not is always a good thing. :lol:

Kind of how I like to "be" Pamela Anderson on Sat-...but no one needs to know about that.

BTW PRAS, MAKE A B/W VERSION OF YOUR SIG NOW.

ssbb_lover said:
Kind of how I like to "be" Pamela Anderson on Sat-...but no one needs to know about that.

BTW PRAS, MAKE A B/W VERSION OF YOUR SIG NOW.
Waaaaay too much info. :lol:
Your wish is my command. As soon as I am done with this report, you will get your blasted Black and White version. :)

Byuakuya said:
Waaaaay too much info. :lol:
Your wish is my command. As soon as I am done with this report, you will get your blasted Black and White version. :)
GFX > College. :)

Get that report done purleez.

Hey I'd like to try making a sig...can someone tell me some programs I could try and use...I don't think I have photoshop so anyothers?

no..well id ont know about torrents...

torrents are slow --......for me

I'll just try it with gimp...but I'll do it all tommorrow...I was looking at the site and didn't know which one to download so link anyone please?

I am a little excited about the voting. I haven't been a participant in a SOTW competition for quite a while now, so it feels like a new experience. :lol:

Last edited:
Byuakuya said:
I am a little excited about the voting. I haven't been a participant in a SOTW competition for quite a while now, so it feels like a new experience. :lol:
well you got alot of practice, i like how ur sigs allways have your own style, mine never have the same style

Jay588 said:
well you got alot of practice, i like how ur sigs allways have your own style, mine never have the same style
Thanks for the compliments man. Your pieces are always unique, so I like them in that sense. :)

Back