Signature Evaluation Thread

Cpt.McCloud said:
I gotta tell you that I am loving that 'doom' one, the second looks great too, I like the effect it gives off.

On topic, how'd you do that second effect?

Hm? I suppose that he found those in another forum, he didn't actually made them. Yeah the Doom one cracks the hood!! And I personally love the Halo one, that tag is incredible well made.. :yikes:

demonflair said:
Hm? I suppose that he found those in another forum, he didn't actually made them. Yeah the Doom one cracks the hood!! And I personally love the Halo one, that tag is incredible well made.. :yikes:

I was hoping to make a new sig today, F1 themed, speed and such, any render or effect suggestions?

Or any tutes that would help?

Cpt.McCloud said:
I was hoping to make a new sig today, F1 themed, speed and such, any render or effect suggestions?

Phew... hard question, because I never saw F1 sigs. Maybe PR has some, go check that out. And has to the effects, make the tag have that speed feel with
wind brushes, blur the all tag and leave the render has it is.

And no, I've never saw any tuts based on that, GIMP tuts are hard to find.

demonflair said:
Here you go.

LP:

TransMETAL_by_wolfbeo3.jpg
It's one large C4D with some grunge textures behind it. I see some lense flares in there as well as some depth and lighting effects. The text also has a glow applied to it.

Cpt.McCloud said:

I personally think that Gamerenders.com are the best for tutorials.

Byuakuya said:
I personally think that Gamerenders.com are the best for tutorials.

Yeah, but I only saw like 1 or 2 tuts in there, for GIMP.

@ Gym, but the person who makes LPs grabs a random C4D and adds to it, or he/she just makes the C4D??
And the LP, seems to be a wallpaper...

Good advice rickeyy, I will get some motion blur effect's into it to show of the speed's that F1 cars get up to and I might add the flag.

I should work on the EOTW banner first i think, anyone got any idea's for it?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Good advice rickeyy, I will get some motion blur effect's into it to show of the speed's that F1 cars get up to and I might add the flag.

I should work on the EOTW banner first i think, anyone got any idea's for it?
Well, there's about 10 entries, so...ya.

demonflair said:
@ Gym, but the person who makes LPs grabs a random C4D and adds to it, or he/she just makes the C4D??
And the LP, seems to be a wallpaper...
Usually pieces with large C4Ds contain renders that were made by the same artist, but that is not always the case.

And no, that is not a wallpaper.

Found this on another website..

card6copymm5.png

I was wondering how would I go about creating a signature similar to this using photoshop cs2? Or if there's any tutorial for this type of signature.

i found these
2nvas01.png

2s84400.png

and
bloomsig.png
(stock sig)

and i thought they'd looked cool, any idea on how they made these

(all made in GIMP)

Syntax said:
Found this on another website..

card6copymm5.png

I was wondering how would I go about creating a signature similar to this using photoshop cs2? Or if there's any tutorial for this type of signature.

Whoever created it used a bigger canvas with a transparent bg so that the drop shadow would show. Then it Looks like good use of an outer bevel on the credit card numbers. A C4D on the top right. The rest should be fairly straight forward. I may try to create one similar b/c it is a pretty cool idea.

tarheelsuperman said:
Whoever created it used a bigger canvas with a transparent bg so that the drop shadow would show. Then it Looks like good use of an outer bevel on the credit card numbers. A C4D on the top right. The rest should be fairly straight forward. I may try to create one similar b/c it is a pretty cool idea.

And it looks like it had some gradient overlay in the bg, alot of bevel and emboss.

Something I've never seen before:

AdministeringConceptv1.png

Love it...
I found it on Gamerenders.

Back