DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Something thats getting annoying is the length of peoples signatures
Its getting tedious page downing past them all the time when they take up A FULL SCREEN!!
I was going to be a total pain and put a really big picture in mine but I cant be arsed

A picture and a few lines of text are ok, but when its lines of text
Like this

Like this

Like this

Like this

Like this

Like this

Like this

Like this

Like this
Its just over use of space, cant it all just be put on one line or have the unnecessary space take out?
If its your friend codes wouldn't it be better just to have them all on one line or on this sites blog like what most the noobs do

Next on to pictures
One I dont mind, two big ones pushing it a bit, two big ones on two separate lines is just mad.

To simulate what im taking about click on the following spoiler
longcat.png

longcat.png

longcat.png

Wanting to get to the bottom of it then?
Thats what its like (only slightly exaggerated for those with there screens set to really high resolution)

Now we are getting these stupid dragon things with certain members piling them one after the other on separate lines. PUT THEM ON ONE

If you must have all this stuff in your signature there's a little something called a spoiler tag (A picture of a eye in the advanced text editor) that I suggest you use.

Thank you please

Ah i know what you mean. Ill put my eggies in a line. But yes i hate tis aswell, it gets on my last nerves since on my computer if i scroll too fast it starts to stop and load for no reason.

I've have noticed the signatures are getting longer and longer. I can't be a hypocrite and say mine wasn't long either, though, went and quickly "fixed" it up. It's probably half the size it used to be, which is somewhat sad...

What can I say, I'm old fashioned. That, and it works, IMO.

Last edited:
Nope it doesnt work, its ugly. You need a sig my good friend. I could make one if you´d like.

I apologize if mine is too long... Suppose I should wrap the gaming info in spoilers?

Yours requires half a page down
So its fine
Well spoiler tags are nice if used

(Goes to set the example)

Be honest: Is my signature too much? I"ll stack more stuff on one line if it is, I just added some new stuff.

Over half a screen
So yes

Well first people wanted longer sigs now people want limits again...
Really this doesn't seem like an issue more than an annoyance to a small group of people, particularly you, Prinny.
You may get one of the FFoundry guys to change it for you, but it doesn't seem like a problem.
learn2scroll an extra inch.

This coming from the person who constantly has external links in his sig. Just sayin'...

Well first people wanted longer sigs now people want limits again...
Really this doesn't seem like an issue more than an annoyance to a small group of people, particularly you, Prinny.
You may get one of the FFoundry guys to change it for you, but it doesn't seem like a problem.
learn2scroll an extra inch.

This coming from the person who constantly has external links in his sig. Just sayin'...

Its annoying when it takes up ALL THE SCREEN.
Thats a full page down.
Half a screen not arsed, but a full page down?
And then theres loads of extra text that for the most part isn't really worth reading more than once

Arn't a lot if not all sigs hosted on external sites? Just supa sayin'...

Back