Signature request thread

I actually think orange could be hot :)

wcctwwa7.jpg

Last edited:
Damn another sig thred

Make your own

dan99iel said:
heeeeeeeey, flip dude! I see uve changed it!

Dude, did you steal my sig?

I'm really gonna have to ask you to remove that. If you wanted it, you could have at least asked first. Seriously, remove it. I don't look kindly on people stealing my work at all.

Thanks Eko for you making me a sig, but I like Jenova's better.
Thanks Jenova for your awesome sig, it rocks. :cornut:

i would really appreciate it. in return, i can find you some cool animated wii avatars. thanks a bunch. by the wasy, in the signature, i want a Twighlight Princess thing with Link in it. and a cool background. Thank you!

people good at making sigs wanted (i need a sig)

i would really appreciate it. in return, i can find you some cool animated wii avatars. thanks a bunch. by the wasy, in the signature, i want a Twighlight Princess thing with Link in it. and a cool background. Thank you!

here you go

Just wondering (sigs)

can any one maybe make me a sig i dont have really anything i can give in return it dont have to be awsome or anything just somthing to put there somthing like zelda, redsteel, or mario or sonic would be cool and maybe my name "ImWiiTarded on it if posable but just a smily face would work lol so if anyone has some spare time id really appriciate it

ty in aheadness

Zhubz said:
thanks alot:frown2: its hard to find good help these days!

When some random person makes a thread just asking for something quite bluntly, you shouldn't really expect much help.

To fix your nexgenwars.com signature, put [IM G]http://nexgenwars.com/images/wii_forum2.jpg[/IM G] into your sig.

( Remove the spaces inbetween the IM and the G. )

Back