Signature request thread

I can make a sig similar to mine for anyone. just throw me a PM saying what you want on it, animation, colors, etc.

I made a Chibi-Robo sig, it isnt that good since I dont have photoshop.
sigii1.png

(It's officially a cliché...) I need a sig...please? Something with with like a dark silhouette with my name (ThatGuy127) somewhere in there. It's a bad idea, but it's hard to make one for "ThatGuy" but, it's a start. Or just make one that you think would look cool...

lordsknightn said:
wiired can we copy a sign that someone has and edit the namer
Its call tracing :)
I did 40 traced sigs, didnt know it was bad.:devil:

uh, how do i put it in as my signature? (yes im stupid, i was part of a different forum and we pictofyed sigs differently

You go to Extras (On the top banner of any WiiChat page) then click it then go to edit signatures then copy the image location of your sig then go click the image sign and and a new window will pop-up click paste then click done or whatever :)

bonecollecter and wiicanchangetheworld, nice sigs ^_^

Bonecollecter, your sig. was big so i couldnt get it on my sig.
And can you try to put chibi robo in there?

edit: I mean the name.

Last edited:
wiicanchangetheworld said:
You go to Extras (On the top banner of any WiiChat page) then click it then go to edit signatures then copy the image location of your sig then go click the image sign and and a new window will pop-up click paste then click done or whatever :)
Am I the only one having trouble with this? When I do that, it tells me that I can't link to outside sites. If I put it in my attatchments, it just shows up as a link rather than an image.

Back