Signature request thread

Im working on that sig for you taco. its almost done

EDIT
2wrk860.jpg

hope you like it, couldn't fine anywhere to fit the wiimote. anyone else want to try? I'll give to PSD to anyone.

Last edited:
unluckylink13 said:
Hehe. I like the theme of it. I like a lot of punk rock.

P.S. - Wow, you gave Wii Sports 10/10 yet TP 9/10? I've been playing TP so I usually don't play Wii Sports. Anyway, back on topic, hehe =P
Lol, cool. I like the hectic nature of it, it looks like an explosion coming at you! It turned out how I wanted it to. :)

Well, Wii sports is very pimp. I've played twice as many hours of Wii sports than LOZ:TP and probably 10 times as many hours than Red Steel! Plus, the fact that you can play any of the sports w/ a character you make yourself. Loads of fun, as many will agree. I've made alot of Mii's. :yesnod:

Hehe, I'm learning how to make sigs, but I'm frustrated with the program closing out because of errors, so I decided to come and ask where I can find some art to make some. I think I'll try to work on the tutorial again if I don't get any more errors >_>

Just make lots of sigs anyway thats what i used to do, used to make 2 a day and never wear them but i used them in battles. Some graphic forums let you battle yours sigs vs others an people vote the best.

Made this sig yesterday, first one who wants to wear it can.

mariogalaxydc2.jpg

Ooh, I want a sig :D

Nothing too specific, just want this on it: Max Lothrik, and a solid cube with wind-like stuff flowing through it.

The unstoppable force vs the immovable object, as I think it would be ;)

(Nobody ever says the force has to be an object!)

First of all, I thought ssbb_lover was already making me a sig, or someone else....
Second, I guess I'll take that Mario one, for a while, but how do I do it?

ssbb_lover said:
What's the program? Photoshop 7? Photoshop CS2 V 9.0? Something else? :confused:

It's actually GIMP 2.2 (or something in the 2s). I just don't have the money to buy a program just for images, hehe. (Even though my dad spent $25 bucks for a Plus version of Windows Media Player tonight >_<)

Redan499 said:
Im working on that sig for you taco. its almost done

EDIT
2wrk860.jpg

hope you like it, couldn't fine anywhere to fit the wiimote. anyone else want to try? I'll give to PSD to anyone.

Awesome I'll put it on my sig now. I would love it even more if it had a Wii or a Wiimote on it, but that is so awesome. Thanks so much.

ThatGuy127 said:
First of all, I thought ssbb_lover was already making me a sig, or someone else....
Second, I guess I'll take that Mario one, for a while, but how do I do it?
Well, you nvr told me what you wanted, plus you nvr responded back to my PM I sent you over a week ago, so...that's why I nvr made it for you. :O

Anyways, still making sigs ppl!

hey guys,

i need a signature, as much as im quite good on consoles etc when it comes to stuff on the pc other than excel and the internet im a bit rubbish.

so if anyone can do me a good signature that would be much apreciated, wouldnt mind one with quite alot of nintendo characters on it would be nice.

i dont ask for much do i - lol

Cheers

:thumbsup:

I took it, someone can have that Mario one.

Hey, NuFlo, do you think you could edit it and put my name in there?

Back