Signiture size

Status
Not open for further replies.
is mine too big? i recently added a picture because it seemed too plain before

Last edited:
Mr_Stoukaph said:
thats a very resonable solution. people who dont want sigs taking up so much space should just not view them. i dont really care because my browser doesnt allow me to see any pictures on here besides attached images and avatars. if someone posts a picture on here then i have to use Internet explorer to see it (im using firefox right now)

You should try AOL Explorer it does all the things FireFox does and more. Plus it's free and you don't have to be a member of AOL to have it. My signature is resonable size isn't it.

Wii_Rulez said:
You should try AOL Explorer it does all the things FireFox does and more. Plus it's free and you don't have to be a member of AOL to have it. My signature is resonable size isn't it.
i dont like downloading things. and its not really worth it. if you people post a picture i can just go to the page on Internet Explorer

Off-topic: I had internet explorer but i couldnt see some images, instead it showed me an "X" so I downloaded firefox from here with the wonderful colaboration of NTG... thnx man!!!
On-Toppic: what do u think about my sig?

everyone who asked if their sig was too big, the answer is yes. look at my sig. its too big (by 20 pixles) so if your pic is bigger than mine, than its too big

PLZ LET MINE PASS THE TEST....I LIKE IT...AND IT'S NEW...*cries*

Plus it's not multiple pictures which I think annoy some ppl, it's just one, nice big one.

Mitch2025 said:
everyone who asked if their sig was too big, the answer is yes. look at my sig. its too big (by 20 pixles) so if your pic is bigger than mine, than its too big
*sigh* Fine, you win. hows this? is it small enough for you?

Don't give into the MAN Stoukaph! Put the pic back(maybe a smaller/wider one though)

Was that pic from Geist?

ssbb_lover said:
Don't give into the MAN Stoukaph! Put the pic back(maybe a smaller/wider one though)

Was that pic from Geist?
it doesnt matter, i cant see the picture anyway (because of the web browser i use). yeah, it was from Geist. i tried looking for a Cubivore one but i couldnt find any good ones. *sigh* just wanted to share the underrated games i really like with the rest of this site:sick:

Lol, good for u.
Do u think this is too big?:
bluenarutomanga.jpg

Plz say no...*crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back