Silent Hill Wii?

ResEvilWii

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2009
From gonintendo.com:

A couple days back, we talked about Climax’s upcoming Wii/PSP project. At the time, all we knew was that the project was related to Konami. Now we have more information that points to what may be a Slient Hill game on Wii.

- Climax has previously worked on Silent Hill Origins for the PSP
- Climax job listings point to Silent Hill’s genre…

“Climax are one of the leading creative lights of independent games development with a great history, but our future is even more exciting with awesome titles such Overlord: Dark Legend for Codemasters, our stunning and refreshing take on the horror genre and our original ground breaking next-gen game for the PS3 and the Xbox 360. “

Could we really get getting a Silent Hill title on the Wii? With Konami’s involvement and Climax’s past work, it’s definitely looking possible.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=73517

i always wished Origins would come to wii. I played homecoming on 360 ,and enjoyed so a Wii game in the series would be welcome.

thats good but really another one of games that involve survival horror/ghosts/zombies?

:lol: LOL!!

I REALLY hope people like you don't go around starting a petition with that kind of mindset. Wow..

lol no, i see nothing wrong with those games, i like them but for 2 years we get none of those and it seems that in past few months, wii haas been getting many games that involve zombies/ghosts

dead rising
dead space
HOTD: overkill
cursed mountain
onachambra: bikini zombie slayers
winter

etc,etc

i agree^ but honestly i am getting tired of the wii period. I can't stand how they release a lot of the good games at once, and then the rest of the year has no good titles!

i agree^ but honestly i am getting tired of the wii period. I can't stand how they release a lot of the good games at once, and then the rest of the year has no good titles!

Good games are better than none...

As for Silent Hill on Wii, I haven't been interested in a Silent Hill since SH2, so it wouldn't make a difference to me :frown2:

Back