Sing it/band hero/ all the ones you sing along to?

Bumble

WiiChat Member
Feb 22, 2010
wset sussex
Hi all, i'm a noob and yes i have searched, so if you know of a thread like the one i'm going to start please let me know, your a better sercher than me!

Right straight to it, is there any stats to let us parents with perminant headaches since Christmas and mid teens, to let us know just how acurate these things are?

Its great that my Teen gets awards on the games and high scores when there are no 'online' score zones to upload, but what do you do when you know your Teen does not sound great, yet Miley tells her otherwise!!

How do we prove that they are not ready for the X-factor, even if Demi Lavato tells her she is and that this is just a game, i knew we had trouble when i heard a 13 year old say "the x-factor only offer a 2-4 year contract and thats not enough anyway"!!!!

This is someone who has yet to be in a school play!

Is anyone else finding that these games are very missleading, ive seen the note bars hit spot on, but at the same time heard what was sung, the game lies and gives them this false hope!

Any input is helpfull, i am deadly serious here, i'm not having a laugh.

Bumble:frown5:

Yep, i know that she could have lessons, her Dad has promised them, but like every other promise......£40 a session answers it all.

My point is, what is going on with these games, take Disney sing it,

at what point does the game become real, i mean when does it tell the truth about how much is in tune, in normal its lying about it, if its played in expert, is it less forgiving?

Reminds me of a lady I saw audition for American Idol that thought she was great just because the judges on the wii game said she was. Agreed.
:bacon:

Back