Anyone . . . a question about Monopoly

Teezejinx

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2010
RI
Hi, I would be very appreciative if someone with knowledge of Wii Monopoly could answer an important question. We love the game, but there is one thing about it that's turning us off and making us play less and less. Whenever we play a game with two or more people, the computer insists on generating "imaginary" players. This is fine if I'm playing by myself, but when we have, say, two players, we don't need or want two EXTRA players taking up our time. With these extra players, there is so much down time in between turns that we all end up getting bored and frustrated. We've searched through all the options, yet have been unable to find a way to turn off this annoying, deal-breaking feature. If anyone knows of a trick or method to do this, please let me know. Because if this is something that can't be changed, we will most probably return the game to the store. I truly hope the game designers would not have been so crazy as to NOT make these computer-generated players an option.

if you are playing ritches mode then you must have 4 players..

i dont have this game anymore but...

if you play classic monopoly when your choosing the charcter at the top where it says easy skill or medium skill for the computer player, just keep switching until it says None.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. THANK YOU!!!

Back