Site not refreshing

Jenova

Final Distance
Oct 1, 2006
New York
Wii Online Code
8507-9443-5099-4224
Well, this mite just be my problem, but these forums seem to not update their pages on their own, and I need to do it manually. I am using an Opera web browser, and I am concerned that if this problem only occurs in Opera browsers, then it will occur on the Wii as well!

If anybody else knows how to fix this problem, please respond. Also, anybody who uses the Opera web browser, please tell me if you have this same problem.

I have a somewhat similar problem. Whenever I visit the forums, many of the sub-forums are listed as having new posts, when in actuallity I've already read all of the new posts.

Not sure if this is a fixable problem, but it does get moderately annoying when I'm trying to contribute to discussions. Only to find out that I already did, and no one has replied yet.

hey yeah i had opera it kept on freezing so i got rid of it yeah it just happened to me but all you need to say "opere refresh and it does it for you to hard really or just press that tiny button that says refresh

Flip said:
I have a somewhat similar problem. Whenever I visit the forums, many of the sub-forums are listed as having new posts, when in actuallity I've already read all of the new posts.

Not sure if this is a fixable problem, but it does get moderately annoying when I'm trying to contribute to discussions. Only to find out that I already did, and no one has replied yet.
only marked as new when pple have posted after u. or before u have even posted.

MetroidZ said:
whats thaaat got to do, got do do with it?

anyway, yeh they are, but firefox is better iMO. but opera still rocks.

Well it could be a problem in the site's coding, that doesn't affect what happens in an Opera browser.

MetroidZ said:
only marked as new when pple have posted after u. or before u have even posted.

Yeh, that's what I'm saying. Mine are marked as new when no one has actually posted after me. But I've figured it out anyway. I open all the sub-forums here in new tabs, and then each thread in new tabs. When I've posted, I'll just close the tab. Apparently we have to go back to the forum index for it to register what is and what isn't a new post.

Ronan said:
oh now i get it, from the topic title it looked like you needed a pepsi or somethin :lol:

I'd love to see how your brain works. xD

Back