Site Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamikaze said:
It's quite inevitable to get along with someone that has the IQ of a goldfish. Especially when they know that their question is farfetched by any demands, yet they continue on pursuing to repeat the question as if they're some hemmerroid. Suggestions are brilliant ideas at most, his idea happened to be moronic to say the least.

Pipe down there Joe English, this is a forum for members to put forward their ideas to improve the site.

Whether you approve of them or not is irrelevant so in future if you have nothing positive to add or atleast more contructive than "No, your votes and opinions, in all honesty are stupid", then stay out.

So in conclusion, even if someone happens to not agree with a suggestion, they should stay out of it? That's what it seems like you're implying.

Kamikaze said:
It's quite inevitable to get along with someone that has the IQ of a goldfish. Especially when they know that their question is farfetched by any demands, yet they continue on pursuing to repeat the question as if they're some hemmerroid. Suggestions are brilliant ideas at most, his idea happened to be moronic to say the least.

hahahahaha i just LOVE the fact that he was trying to make a point and talk all smart..and his sentence mad elittle sense...you honestly dont know the words you just used at all
lets see

inevitable means unavoidable.. (its quite unavoidable? to get along with someone that has the IQ of a goldfish)

the phrase "farfetched by any demands" just doesnt make sense, you mixed two commonly used phrases together

pursuing is trying to get something... so that was just wrong

and hemmeroid?..is that supposed to be sarcasm/jokingaround?... cuiz its just retarded

haha then the last sentence just kinda wrapped it all up.. when you say something is *blank* at the most, you usually state something mediocre or not that great..and are saying oh they are THAT at best.. you dont say somethings amazing AT MOST.

stop being a douche and actually know what you're talking about before you speak..

I do know upon how I speak, and now I'm a female organ cleanser? That doesn't make any sense at all, make sure you know how to use words before you say them.

haha great comeback.. ..

you know upon how you speak?
stop trying to act smart you're just making yourself look dumber..

Whomever said it was an insult, you just had contradicted yourself with the previous statement you've said, so hence, you've made a great "comeback" toward yourself. How irony is the leading role in this conversation.

Kamikaze said:
So in conclusion, even if someone happens to not agree with a suggestion, they should stay out of it? That's what it seems like you're implying.

Yup that's correct.

"this is a forum for members to put forward their ideas to improve the site"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back