Six Wii launch titles now confirmed

One question what the hell happened to Wii Sports? I was looking forward to playing that game when the Wii was released!

Anyway there is a rumour that Excite Truck will a launch title and according to IGN we should beleive it. These are the launch titles which I hope to get:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (definatly getting this:D )
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (definatly getting this too:D )
Red Steel (if Excite Truck is a launch title then I'll get it instead of Red Steel)
Wii Sports (if its a launch title- which it probably won't be:( )
Virtual Console (only if you have to buy it seperatly of course)

DragonNinja said:
MP3
Zelda
Dragon Quest

The 3 games I gotta get :D
Same here...maybe add monkeyball, the others were way gay, but this one looks good. Red Steel too.

DragonM3D said:
I heard they were including Wii Sports in the package with the Wii.
Really? That's interesting. I suppose it would make sense since Wii Sports doesn't seem to be the kind of game which people would buy for £40. But I would of thought Nintendo would of sold it for a budget price, as Wii Sports is the kind of game people would like to pick up. Meh, Wii Sports is a game I really want, so if it does come with the Wii then you won't here me complaining:p .

No way, they wouldn't include a whole game for u. That's $50 right there. I guess they could sell the wii for $200 and then sell a deluxe package for like $230-$250 depending on wut they'd put in there.

I'm pretty excited about Corruption, TP, and Raving Rabbits. Although, I don't think I'm going to get TP for Wii at launch, because I won't have enough money and I already bought the Game Cube one. But I will defenitely get corruption at launch.

I'm excited about Raving Rabbits because it just looks sweet.

For some odd reason I want to have monkeyball...rabbits is on my list too, there's to many damit!

im am definetly getting tp and maybe wii sports i hope they dont bring out different version (deluxe standard) like xbox did and playstation

I don't want to waste money on wii sports, it's super lame compared to all the other launch titles.

yea Wii sports does seem to be pretty lame but its one of the few that uses the wiimote and it uses it the best.

Tony Hawk
Twilight Princess
Red Steel
Wii sports-(if none use the wiimote well)
Whats virtual console it sounds interesting, im gunna go search on the sight

mikybee93 said:
yea Wii sports does seem to be pretty lame but its one of the few that uses the wiimote and it uses it the best.

Tony Hawk
Twilight Princess
Red Steel
Wii sports-(if none use the wiimote well)
U mean as long as it does use the wiimote well?

mikybee93 said:
Whats virtual console it sounds interesting, im gunna go search on the sight
Virtual console? Wut u talkin' bout' Willis?

Back