Skid/Slip/Sweat Proof Glove

MetroidZ

Only took 4 years to get1
May 20, 2006
London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
Wii Online Code
1000-0000-0000-0000
This actually seems pretty cool. If you've got sweaty hands it will probably come in handy along with the extra protection of the Wiimote strap.

Glove_qjpreviewth.jpg

By one of the Laws of Economics that loosely translates to "If you build it, they WILL come," it was bound to happen. Especially after this incident, and this incident, and this incident caught on tape, all which involve one or more of the following:

* weak Wiimote straps,
* sweaty palms,
* overacting Wii players,
* a Wiimote flying through the air, and
* usually something or someone very valuable in or near the flight path, like a 60" projection TV, a laptop screen, a plasma TV, or God forbid, Mandy Moore (because this writer will never forgive anyone who manages to throw a Wiimote at Mandy Moore).

The Skid-Proof Glove for the Wiimote, a third party product sold through Superufo.com for US$ 7.55 (shipping and handling probably not included).

It seems flexible and that it won't affect your gameplay.

Via: Clammy hands? Use the Wiimote Skid-Proof Gloves! - Nintendo Wii News - QJ.NET

That reminds me of some preorder deal at i think its JB Hi-Fi (australia in case your lost) where you get 3 wii sweat bands two for your wrists and one for your head, yeh didn't get it either

i just bought those colored silicone Wiimote condoms, they make the Wiimote look all colorful and helps a lot with grip and sweating. pule they're out and only 8 bucks at walmart

Back