slight problem with net connection/updating

FFS!

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
hey guys just registered today cuz im experiencing a problem or two with the net connection (soz bout posting here rather than in the internet one cuz more ppl would see it here i thought). I just connected it to the net today (wireless) and everything went fine, it found the connection and all that. Then it went to update and it sat on the update screen for over an hour and the bar didnt move. I turned the wii off and on and tried again, left it for an hour and a half, same problem. I then went to accept the user agreement as another test of the connection and it sed establishing internet connection or sumthinh and just idled on that for like 5 mins and then got an error. Just wondering if anyone can help :/ .Also, wondering if ill be able to play games online without this update (3.1 i believe) (p.s soz bout the essay).

Try moving the wii closer to your internet box, it might not be getting a good enough connection for a whole update/download. This has happened to me a few times.

hmm i dunno if i can really do that, but i will try. thanks for the quick reply too btw. turning it off wen it was attempting to update shouldnt affect my wii should it?

Back