Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot Brawl has been released in the US!!! Only 1 month until the tournament. I still don't have a copy :scared:

It will arrive in...2 days. I pre-ordered it. Couldn't camp out in front of Gamestop, my mom wouldn't let me.

Well, I suppose it's about time to launch our plan to retrieve all of the Friend Codes for participants. Everybody be sure to check your email :wink:

Oh, I forgot to log out of that account. Btw everyone, I've created SBTMingus for the specific purpose of pm. If anyone needs to contact me through the forum intergrated private messaging system please send message to SBTMingus. Thank you.

SBTMingus said:
Well, I suppose it's about time to launch our plan to retrieve all of the Friend Codes for participants. Everybody be sure to check your email :wink:

So, are we going to send you our Friend codes Via Email/PM or how are you going to retrieve them?

Im going to start practicing as soon as I get the game, have to wait 2 more days!!!!!! AAHHHHHHH!!!!

I can't exactly register because I don't have a FC because I don't have SSBB. But I did pre-order it so it should come sometime this week.

Last edited:
Registerd.

I can wait I'm going to be practicing a lot until April 10th for this tourny. I probably won't get first, but I bet I could get 2nd or 3rd. Bring it on people!

I'm adding mine to my signature now, I just got an Email about the code and I sent it in. I haven't been able to do Wi-fi battle yet so if anyone wants to get creamed add me and we'll set something up. I need to practice for the tourney :D

[STRIKE]Crap April 10th?! Oh no! I can't participate then. I'm going to Japan on the 11th.[/STRIKE]

Not going anymore. Currently getting my FC.

Last edited:
So, what do I need to do to join this tourney? Sign up on the site? I'm posting here saying that I wanna join up! And I'll sign up on the site as well.

EDIT: I've just signed up on the site. Where do I verify? =D

Last edited:
AutumnWind said:
So, what do I need to do to join this tourney? Sign up on the site? I'm posting here saying that I wanna join up! And I'll sign up on the site as well.

EDIT: I've just signed up on the site. Where do I verify? =D

Just want to let you know that you've only joined the SBT community. It is necessary to sign up for our April 12th tournament in order to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back