Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
ssbb_lover said:
Mingus, am I not qualified or something?...:| I filled out the form.

No, you are qaulified. Your sign-up form has already been processed and your participation has been verified. You been added to the entrees list and an email has been sent to the address you signed up with.

Hey i signed up...uhmm if i can still be in it send me a pm or somthing thanks a bunch ive been searching everywhere for a tournament

Donnyp1141 said:
Hey i signed up...uhmm if i can still be in it send me a pm or somthing thanks a bunch ive been searching everywhere for a tournament

An email has been sent to you. Please check the email that you provided us with. Thanks

pro gamer said:
I sighned up. now what?

As of now, nothing. We will keep you up to date with all the latest tournament news and you will be informed of any matches via your email or through the tournament website.

SMASH BALLS? will they be in because there not rly items but they should deff be in the matches

Last edited:
ummm Mingus? i dont have Wi-Fi atm but i will be getting it really soon b4 this tourny so can i still sign up even though i dont have Wi-Fi yet cuz i know your sending emails but idk if that was for the Wii or regular Email. and do i sign up by becoming a member?

zap'em up said:
ummm Mingus? i dont have Wi-Fi atm but i will be getting it really soon b4 this tourny so can i still sign up even though i dont have Wi-Fi yet cuz i know your sending emails but idk if that was for the Wii or regular Email. and do i sign up by becoming a member?
Sign up for the tournament. He sends emails to your email, not your Wii. If you still do not have internet on your Wii when the tournament has come, then just do not participate.
Go to http://www.smashbrostourney.com/
Under 'stuff', go to registration. Also sign up to the site.

Prez said:
Sign up for the tournament. He sends emails to your email, not your Wii. If you still do not have internet on your Wii when the tournament has come, then just do not participate.
Go to http://www.smashbrostourney.com/
Under 'stuff', go to registration. Also sign up to the site.

alright ty and i kno i need to buy a router i just havent gotten to it yet but chances are i will be gettin it b4 brawl even comes out so yea. imma sign me up to this marvolous piece of work

hey, i am in this mingus

Time: Eastern Standard
Name: SlasherHEAT
Charecter: Falco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back