SMB 3 Question (pic quality)

samXcor3

the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
I just d/led SMB3 and i noticed something. the screen is slightly off center and when i run, the right side of the screen is a little off-color i guess from taking time to load. is this my file, or did they do that to make it exactly like the NES game?

samXcor3 said:
I just d/led SMB3 and i noticed something. the screen is slightly off center and when i run, the right side of the screen is a little off-color i guess from taking time to load. is this my file, or did they do that to make it exactly like the NES game?

Maybe they will update it in the future when they fix the bug like they dig with MK64. Good luck though. They never bothered to fix the delay in punchout.

no this is bad i just got it. the right side looks like crap - the last inch or so

Classic controller doesn't appear to work worth a damn either. First NES game i've ever had any problems with on the Wii.

I have the same problem (off color I mean). When the screen is scrolling the last inch on the right turns green.

samXcor3 said:
It's the way that these games were made. Try hooking up an original NES up to a new TV and you will see the same effect.

I have them side by side. I have Mario 3 on NES (original cart), Allstars for SNES and now on the Wii. Wii is the only one with an issue.

And SMB3 is the only NES game with any issues i've downloaded.

alot of nes games were that way back then. but im sure that a easy defect that nintendo could fix.

I called Nintendo, they are aware of the situation and indicated that they are working on a fix.

Conan the Librarian said:
Maybe they will update it in the future when they fix the bug like they dig with MK64. Good luck though. They never bothered to fix the delay in punchout.

There was one in Military Madness, but I had never heard of this MK64 one!!!
Youtube link plz.

Back