So a WiiChat Vote... Red Steel or Not Red Steel

Red Steel Or Not Red Steel

• Red Steel

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Not Red Steel

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
"nay" IMO multiplayer SUCKED!!! I can't really say much about single player (I dont own the game, my friend has it) I played it for about 45 minutes, and I have to say it was alright. But multiplayer is worth awhole lot more to me and it sucked balls. so thats why I give it a no

I really do think the game was very poor...
Epically the cut scene I mean come on pictures with unhinged jaws? :mad:

How can Ubisoft create somthing like Red Steel when they created Assasins Creed :wtf:

Take it for what it is - a slightly rushed launch title on a machine with a totally revolutionary controls system - yes it had flaws but was a an enjoyable game to get through.

Surely Ubisoft will come up with a more rounded game with tweaked controls. I certainly hope so.

You have to explore the hidden areas sniping posts and the rush technique besides I followed my friend for at least 3 minutes until he turned around and I shot him in the face which clearly means it brings you into the game so much that you don't have time to screenwatch

The more I play it the harder it is for me to say I like it or I dislike it...imo its not worth $50 but if you can get it for cheaper (maybe ebay) it may be worth picking up.

My friends and I all enjoy the multiplayer mode...it takes me back to the days of james bond on the 64 :) easy controls and constant fun.

Single player...the game has its ups and downs....the sword fighting IMO is a real let down. Like others have said the game looks like it is made for playstation 1 graffix wise lol but I care more a playability and it seems to keep me entertained for the 45-60mins it takes per level.

I do not consider it a "must have" game for the wii though...but try and snag one for $30 on ebay, I think its worth it.

Thanks you guys. Hope this poll works for others as well to decide whether or not to get Red Steel. Maybe we could stickie this?

By the way, I ended up getting this because of majority of votes.

I love the game...haven't played Multiplayer but I'm pretty confident that I'll like it. I say Yay cuz its definitely worth the money to me. The 1P is excellent and I enjoy the controls so much. Yeah it was rushed and that shows in terms of the handling I think and some other aspects but it really does accomplish a lot graphically in my opinion.

The game is Great!

People who don't like it havn't even played the First level - Took me 1/2 of the first level to get used to the controls and thats the main reason why people don't like it [You DO have to get used to it]

To me, the story blows, the main character's fiancee is more annoying than any girl that I think I have encountered in a game. However I am able to look past this because the game is pretty amazing (aside from some of the sword fights). I laughed because I was hooked, and realized that if this were a ps2 game, I would of given up hours ago. However, because of that wiimote, here i am loving it =)

Well I've only played the first few levels but I like it so far. Picked it up for 29.99 from best buy hopefully the multiplayer is just as fun. For 30 bucks its hard to go wrong on any wii game that is multiplayer.

I think its a good game especially when it came out on launch. I would rate 1 player mode 8/10 but the multiplayer is just.. very rushed.

But over all a good game :thumbsup:

good game though cutscenes are crap,seems to be a trend tho (sonic) would be nice to have online MP

Back