so frustrated, Wii is ticking me off.

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
the update wont work. blue bar fills about 2 inches, if that, and stops..just stops.. only once did it actually give me the error code 32004, looked up solutions on that one website that lists all error codes w/solutions.. nothing useful.

im about to kick my wii through the wall :mad5:

ok im calm. lol, but seriously, wut the heck can i do aside from calling nintendo..and if i do ahve to call customer service..where can i find the number.

do you mean like dial up or high speed? cuz i have cable internet, my ISP is Adelphia.

Only thing you can do is call them or try again tomorrow...

If you're complaining this about the Wii, imagine the 360's Ring of DEATH! Sounds so evil >.>.

1. you might have a proxy sever you need the numbers for that
2. there is not a new update for the nintendo wii yet check every 2 weeks because nintendo might not send you a message telling you theres a new update but thay maby will because thay told me there was a new update

max, i just got my router, its the first update ill be doing, im sure theres an update lol

and Ruslan, i ts on channel 1, cuz i read that already. i can try channel 11 though i suppose.

i have not done a wii update because i have the lastest frim were :0 it 2.28 or smthing likt that

Back