me and my wii inside krystal

DARKFIRE007

WiiChat Member
Apr 25, 2007
birmingham alabama
Wii Online Code
2605-8397-8634-8176
on my LIFE this is a true story.

i was DESPERATE to get my wii online to get mario kart 64. i was still on dail up a month or so ago, and never having owned the game, i WANTED it.

i thought it was time to quit relying on my friends copy and get my own, so after failed attempt after failed attempt to get online at home, i said SCREW IT!!

i got myself a 5 inch portable b/w tv set, packed up my wii and headed to krystal...........where i had a friend who let me try my insane idea. well guess what?? error code. STILL could not get online. (people and kids crowded around me by this point lol)

i called nintendo from inside the krystal, and after some router suggestions (told him i could not go back there lol) he asked me to turn off my ds and turn it back on..........uh sir? i said, it's not my ds, it's my wii:ee5k:

i thought he was going to bust out laughing!! asked if i was serious, and i said you BETCHA. told him not to laugh, and he said im trying not to and to chew it back. he had to hear them calling out orders before he believed me.

even though i did not get online that night, it still is my craziest memory so far, minus the 13 hour wait on november 18th in 30 degree weather.

thanks for reading..........had to put it out there for you.

as always, you can find my friend code to the left. if you add me, let me know in your reply and ill do the same.

haha, sounds like u had an interesting adventure.

oh and iv'e added u, my Wii number and name are on the left there if u wanna add me:)

Westy said:
haha, sounds like u had an interesting adventure.

oh and iv'e added u, my Wii number and name are on the left there if u wanna add me:)
adding ya now. my first friend so far...........time to do some mii trading:D

well westy, as usual, i got problems adding friends.......added your number and name, still got the light grey text and cant send you a msg or a mii.

dont think im doing anything wrong, i double checked your number and name........got wii connect 24 running, im stumped

lol no krystal's where you come from?? ok how bout white castle? same burger joint, two names

great story FIRE

just for that entertainment and distraction from work you are gonna be my first wiichat friend i add !!

mukeliller said:
great story FIRE

just for that entertainment and distraction from work you are gonna be my first wiichat friend i add !!
no problem. always like to make friends, ill add ya.

oh boy, MORE MII'S:cornut:

Back