so how do you like the new internet chanal (full vertion)?

keyblader123

Banned
Mar 13, 2007
Desteny Island
Wii Online Code
4666-3087-0564-0001
its pretty good...but it still needs inprovments.....first of all.... you cant copy and past so that makes things hard here at wiichat.com....huh... think nintendos going to make a new new internet chanal?:shifty:

Its a little better than the trial, But i dont use it that much, My comfortable leather computer chair and my 32" LCD are much more comfortable than sitting infront of my wii trying to surf the net.

shift_andrew said:
It's not bad, but I really don't see a point in using it when you have a PC.
Very true, don't realy need the channel but I'll keep it anyway.

The Wii is great for gaming because of multi-player, insuative controls, and decent relative portability.
But computers are a lot better for everything else revolving around the internert and gaming (if you've got a good one).

It's decent though ya know, a fair bit better then the orginal but still. Almost like the dvd play-back. Don't we all already have computers, especialy sesne you'd need a connection for this anyway?

go to the wii shop and purchase it under software. its free up until june. all those who buy the internet channel after june must pay for it with wiipoints

anyways, i enjoy the internet channel. i like the changes and i DEFF notice that the text does look "crisper" less blurry and i am always zooming in. i like the new features. very user friendly

I think its a great little addition. Sure, I may not use the internet channel on the wii as much as I use the internet on my computer but it is still better than the trial version in my opinion.

My Favorite icons are too small (the full page shots are resized way too small to fit into the icon). I wish I could zoom in for the screenshot and use the zoomed-in version for the icons.

Last edited:
Back