So I pre-ordered Medal of Honor

miiplaywii

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
I think this is going to be the first great shooter for Wii. I beat CoD3, which was lots of fun but way too short. The controls sound awsome, theres multiplayer and Wii exclusive content.

Heres a paragraph about parachuting in to an area from Matt Casamassina of IGN.

"The Wii-based parachute controls are intriguing. Gamers hold both the Wii remote and nunchuk facing upward as though they were the straps of the chute. The chute gains speed and effectively falls closer to the ground when gamers push forward on both remotes. If they pull backward, it slows. Meanwhile, it's also possible to operate each strap independently, pulling back on the nunchuk, for instance, and pushing forward on the Wii remote in order to trigger a right angle descent. In our experience it feels spot on"

SWEEEEET
Heres the full article.

What are your thoughts? Are you completely sick of WWII games?

mkost ww2 games seem to be repetitive but ill still play them cos theyre still fun. so ill most likely be getting it.

I'm not realy hyped for this game but I'm considering it.
Game looks more like an Xbox games instead of a PS2 game - thank god.

Multi-player is a plus, I just wish it had co-op... or does it?

And the controlls should be good but I'm starting to realise that every new game has good controlls, at this poin it's to be expected.

wow dexterslab, with allready 4 posts there is no need to back up your opinion with an explaination. im sure we all know that you do know what your talking about and we can all trust your view on this subject.

[/sarcasm]

you give a bad name to a good show.

Back