So in health class today...

lordrrr

Do you fear the dark?
Feb 18, 2007
Seattle
it was so awesome in health class today we were watching one of those cheesy movies on HIV/AIDS from like the 90's and it was recorded from ABC so there were commercials. anyway the teacher was fast forwarding through the commercials and a SUPER MARIO WORLD COMMERCIAL CAME ON! and everyone in the class shouted "SUPER MARIO!!!" and the teacher stopped fast forwarding and we all watched it and started talking about how awesome mario world was. i could only sit there smiling cuz its only my faviorite game OF ALL TIME!

anyway i really wanna play some mario world on my VC now!

I thought you were gonna say something like:

I learned how babies were made

Or:

This is your brain, *flashes pic*, this is your brain on drugs, *flashes pic of George W. Bush.

dakuda said:
The 90's were cheesy? Just be glad you didn't have to watch health videos made in the 1970's. Of course, there were no HIV/AIDS videos in that time...

not so much the 90's, but the early 90's were just a repeat of the 80's, which was a total repeat of the 70's except withh video games, color TV and less black culture because MJ swallowed it all up

Sounds like the best Health Class ever!

That's pretty awesome to see a commercial of a game about 10+ years later.

thats awesome! your teacher is cool too for letting you watch the commercial!

I cant imagine the 90's being cheesy......those 70;s films had the gayest **** in them........I remember the equipment we used to use at my poor ass elementary school to watch stuff like that on, where the **** would break and the teacher would have the janitor bring parts and bulbs and **** for the projector.

Also, aids was called "the gay cancer" back then.......I just like saying that.

Im sure most of you have seen this, but watch anyways......this is old school....(notice the power and reset button are black with red writing, as opposed to grey).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUMSytVumr8

also, watch this one.....(I think they say KungFu uses the Zapper in this one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI0tHrVBxIc&feature=related

if you have a stand alone copy of duck hunt, then you are like 50 years old.

Last edited:
Remembesr playin grannies garden on the BBC micro in school
ggns4.png

WHAT WHERE THE DISIGNERS ON

we had the Apple IIE usually. I remember that you can pop out a disk drive and smash a ham sandwich inside for some unsuspecting nave to find in another period. Yes, I should be caned for my evil behavior.
Starving children in China and all.

Conan the Librarian said:
we had the Apple IIE usually. I remember that you can pop out a disk drive and smash a ham sandwich inside for some unsuspecting nave to find in another period. Yes, I should be caned for my evil behavior.
Starving children in China and all.
We are still using an Apple IIE in our pigeon lab at my college. All it has to do is count pecks so it doesn't need much processing power. Apparently it never crashes so there's no need to get a new system. The complete apparatus also cost the university over $25,000 when new so they want to use it as long as possible.

lordrrr said:
not so much the 90's, but the early 90's were just a repeat of the 80's, which was a total repeat of the 70's except withh video games, color TV and less black culture because MJ swallowed it all up

Wait.. you're trying to say they didn't have color TV in the 70's? :sick:

Back