So when did you start gaming?

I started when I was 4. Contra caught my eye, being the destructive toddler I was. :)

Then I started moving on to Mario...Duck Hunter and finally Zelda. My love for Nintendo thus began.

Balls O'Toole said:
karateka_3.png

Form the same guy that made the first prince of persa

i began with super mario bros. on NES, i was about 4 at the time. good days...:yesnod:

I started at age 2 and 3 playing NES games such as Super Mario Bros 1-3, Duck Hunt, Kung Fu, and Rad Racer. Then once I got to around 4 I started playing PC games such as Oregon Trail, Prince of Persia, Commander Keen which I really miss, and a lot of other indie titles such as Gobman(the awesome pacman ripoff), Skunny games(the Sonic and Mario ripoff games), and Hugo(fun adventure game you controlled by typing in commands)no one would probably know here.

Then I went onto SNES games such as Street Fighter 2 and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4 I think, and finally GB games such as Tetris(which I sucked at back then, but I was 4...)and Kid Icarus.

Yup, so most of my life was wasted or one could say used to the fullest playing Nintendo and indie PC games. I didn't even really know about Sega consoles until I was about 5.

6.gif

Commander Keen, best game you've never heard of!

Last edited:
My first game was Atlantis for Atari. That was in '97...... Yeah...... Then I went to N64. Big leap there. Then I got most of the systems in between.

I started in '91 with :worship: Sonic The Hedgehog, when I was like 3

i started playing when i was 3 when my dad let me play wiz and liz on the amiga

Wiz_n_Liz_GEN_ScreenShot1.jpg

Then you played SOCOM and now you play the Wii, lol funny how fast time flys:D

Major Tom said:
I played that game...... It sucked almost as bad as Sony.

For what it was, a math game, it wasn't that bad. It's not like it was one of my favorite games or anything, just one of my earliest. I also played a lot of educational Mario games and one Sonic one too. Mavis Beacon helped me learn to type a little better too.

OMG thats a long way back now :)

i started with this
InterstateConsole.jpg

and moved on to the Atari :)
Atari2600.jpg

we are talking way back to the 70's

enjoy the pics all you 30+ :) memories eh............... :p

My first game was the orginal mario brothers game and duck hunt for the NES. But that's all we had until we got a N64. I didn't really play it that much except for golden eye, mario party and zelda. But now I got a Wii! I love wii sports and zelda.

Back