How Did You Get Into Gaming?

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
So what got you into gaming?
When I was six I took a trip to Michigan to visit my dad, uncle, aunt, and my cousins. When I was there my cousin, Caleb, introduced me to his N64 and Goldeneye. And of course I got hooked. Later when I left to Colorado my dad bought me my own N64 and a few games.
I guess you could call me a gamer then on out, but I truly became a hardcore gamer when I bought The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time!

Last edited:
i've had consoles around me since i was born. my brother had a megadrive so i kinda have been into them since birth lolz

my family has gotten every nintendo system to date

so basically i was born into a nintendo family

HOWEVER

i've never looked up upcoming games before,
(for gamecube my only game was ssbm)

no wi find that i'm a really hardcore dedicated gamer

i spend a lot of time playing with my wii

My dad bought me the Zx spectrum 48k+. Games took an average of 4-9 mins to load. It seemed so normal and acceptable at the time.

My Uncle owned a MegaDrive which I started playing from a pretty early age...then I got hooked and my parents must have bought me one too (Well that or my dad got it for himself).

NES, SNES an N64 bought me into gamign really. i was slightly too young to understand the games themselves and appreciate them...but as time went on, i became a bigger gamer when i got my gamecube.

I have the memory of the goldfish but I think it was the N64 that got me liking games and I truly became a proper gamer or hardcore per say on the PS2. I got intrested in older games and such to so i managed to play some of the older games:)

Last edited:
Dont remember how old i was but. On Uk Launch of of PLaystation My big brother got it and i played the demo disc and played the demo of the second level of crash bandicoot (first Crash, in my opinion still the best one) and i played it over and over and over, untill when it finally came out i got it on my Birthday, and after that gaming wasnt really what i thought, of it was always just that one game of course untill i got my N64 i played every game and also started playing more and more Playstation games and well that the story of my life lol. oh n crash was my first ever game

My brother had a NES since I was born and he didn't want me to screw it up so when I was a baby he just sat the cord of the controller under the console and made me think I was playing it with him. Then once I got a little bit older and I realized that I wasn't really playing I plugged the controller in and started actually playing. I never played very much until the PS though. I would just occasionally play whatever my brother had bought before then.

i played dig-dug on the atari when i was really little... i got an original gameboy when i was like 4 and i loved it. my brother had an nes and i remember him getting an snes for christmas the same day i got my first bike... after that i didn't really play much. i guess i'm not really a gamer. so i shouldn't be posting in this thread. oh well... my bad.

nintendo64kidscreaming.jpg

OMG N64

Mah first consle

Back