What did you get for X-mas?

bleh,i got a ipod and can't use it cause i need the administrators name and password and the damn mac is refurbished.

Well lately my mom wasn't talking about the Wii, I figured she wanted to get my mind off it because she couldn't find one. She said a while ago she'd still buy me some me some Wii stuff for Christmas so right when I got my Wii I'd have games n stuff ready. Well the first present she gives me is Zelda, and I think yeap didn't get one. To my suprise, the next present was wrapped in multiple boxes, and behold a Wii :).

I got:
Wii
Zelda
Excite Truck
Extra Wiimote
Extra Nunchuk
Zelda Collecters Edition Guide (Which comes with an awsome cloth poster, and the book looks kick ass)

Still got a few more presents to open tonight from relatives, probably some giftcards to getmyself more Wii stuff. Hopefully I can manage to get 2 more controllers for me and my mates on new years.

Weebs said:
Well lately my mom wasn't talking about the Wii, I figured she wanted to get my mind off it because she couldn't find one. She said a while ago she'd still buy me some me some Wii stuff for Christmas so right when I got my Wii I'd have games n stuff ready. Well the first present she gives me is Zelda, and I think yeap didn't get one. To my suprise, the next present was wrapped in multiple boxes, and behold a Wii :).

I got:
Wii
Zelda
Excite Truck
Extra Wiimote
Extra Nunchuk
Zelda Collecters Edition Guide (Which comes with an awsome cloth poster, and the book looks kick ass)

Still got a few more presents to open tonight from relatives, probably some giftcards to getmyself more Wii stuff. Hopefully I can manage to get 2 more controllers for me and my mates on new years.
Yes i got excite truck too for x-mas.What else do you get with that collectors guide besides the cloth poster.

xmas isn't the same anymore now that I'm not a kid and can't sneak to the tree to check out presents in the morning

but I have had my Wii since Nov. 19 :)

Well I opened my presents christmas eve and here is all the loot I got!
A 32'' LCD HDTV LG! Polo Black Ralph Lauren Gift Set, Indianapolis Cols Wall and Desk Calander, Indianapolis Coaches Fossil Watch, Madden NFL 2007, 25 Dollar Itunes Card, A MSU Cowbell, The Break Up HD-DVD
and a Black Controller skin for the wiimote. Overall I racked up alot of loot and Im proud of it!

Edit: I also got 300 bucks from relatives to buy whatever I want. Im gonna buy some HD-DVD's and Wii Games Tommrow. I currently have 313.00 Dollars. Woot!

I got :
LoZ TP
Xbox 360
Lacoste Polo and other clothes
Loads of money (Benjamin is my new best Friend)

well

Just got back from christmass with the fam. this is my list

2002 ford taurs(my dad backed into my other car, its a replacement car)
Zelda wii
trauma center wii
hand crank flash light (ya its sweet)
a movie on hotrods
psp poker game
another psp game ive never heard of
a lava lamp for my car (probly illegal but ill use it till i get pulled over)
2 bags beef jerky(love beef jerky)

OMG i love trauma center!!!! yes zelda is a good game, but im addicted to trauma center. Im on second level that involves guilt! Im off to play more TC!!!!!!

about $50 worth of Gift Certificites
$210
Rainbow6 Vegas
DBZ:Tenkiatchi 2
iPod alarm clock dock thingy (hook your iPod up to it and it plays your iPod songs as your alarm)
Inflatable Matriss for camping
awsome Sleeping bag
Propaine Lantern
dart board
tool set
shaving gel heater thing
candy
iPod Video A/V Cables (to watch videos from my iPod on my TV)
DVD+R's
body spray
body wash
Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift
Star Trek: TNG Season 7
i think thats about all of it. i only asked for the iPod A/V Cables, the 2 games, and the Fast and Furious

Back