What did you get for X-mas?

Before Christmas: Cell phone, 2 Wiis (These are the reasons I had less presents than the rest of my siblings).

Christmas Morning: A notebook, a copy of Animal Crossing Wild World to replace my old, broken one, Rayman Raving Rabbids, 2,000 Wii Points, and other minor stuff =]]

no wii for me :(
but i got a $250 debit card,
500gb external harddrive (i download lots of music and movies)
a couple xbox 360 games
nfl jersey (terrell owens)
nhl jersey (eric lindros)
3 books i wanted
jbl portable iPod speakers (the circular round thing)
candy!
loads of giftcards from relatives (dick's sporting goods, barnes and noble, brookstone)

Wii, Zelda, Nunchuk, Wii stand thing
Laptop Speakers and laptop soundcard
DVD's, Clothes, Money, enough chocolate to last till next xmas (although it wont of course:O). woo

Wii17 said:
i just had a really crappy day... Christmas isn't the same any more just another day to me :(

Honestly, Christmas will never be the same anymore, once you grow out of the whole phase, it becomes just another day of the year. People get busy, their jobs take over, their priorities change and everything speeds up. I miss when I was younger and made the trip to see my grandparents and all the relatives that came over to visit, it's just not the same anymore.

On the upside, I've got my family and my health. The Future Shop gift card, classic controller and second nunchuck I got was only a bonus! :)

Now, here's a post that many of you will find uncommon... My parents are ****in' CRAZY!.. So, I open a bunch of presents from an assorted handful of relatives/friends, got a lot of clothes, a few DVD's, and two Wii games (Elebits and Monster 4x4). Then, all of a sudden, my mom pulls a huge box out from behind the tree. On top of that box are two other wrapped presents... I take one that is portruding out... I open it, and... It's a sixaxis controller.
Wonder what the big box is?.. Hmm... xP Well, now I have a PS3 AND a Wii. Pro'lly still like the Wii more, though. Haven't played the PS3 yet. And I only got Resistance with it... Oh, and I told my parents they're crazy for spoiling me so badly. xP

Back