What you got, and What you Wish you got for X-mas!

Smileface

Your buddy! Or not . . .
What did you get for Christmas? I'm sure you're happy. (and maybe not)
BUT, isn't there something you wanted but didn't get?
I know you did. Why not make your very own "X-mas Presents" list and a very special "What the Heck! I didn't get that thing I wanted!!!" List!
Now is your chance to brag about what you got, and whine about all of the desired things you were too unlucky to have.
Have fun!
My Xmas presents list: . . . . NOTHING . . . But I WILL get a wii, digital camera, 5 wii games, ipod nano (maybe) and cell phone. Hooray! I'm not complaining. Santa is just a bit late.
My What the heck! I didn't get that thing I wanted! list: I don't really have much . . . I mean I didn't get anything yet . . .
Merry Christmas!! You can also make your very own Hannakuh/Quanzuh/ other holiday presents list!!

I gtoa Wii fro Christmas, no Guitar Hero III but I;m very thankful for my Wii, and anyway the money I goot from Friends/Family is more than enough for 3 Guitar Hero's so I just have to wait until they have them in stock. Basically I got what I wanted I just feel really bad my sister didn't get the ohone she wanted and I got what I did, the Wii made her happy, but I felt like a D*ck for being happy when she wasn't, even though she;s getting the phone in two weeks when it's in stock [LG Voanger].

i got some killer gifts.

neoprene sock to allow me to wear snadals in winter,
season 4 of corner gas (my sisters got 1 & 3, we already had 2)
some other stuff im blanking on
AND
a 32" LG LCD HDTV (whats with all the shortforms?)
that blew me away,i was not expecting it.

I got a ps 3 now I have all 3 systems, I also got cabelas big game hunter for the wii its a fun game, with all 3 systems i will probally never leave the house this isnt good :)

Back