What Do You Want With The Wii?

christicehurst said:
Yeah, what's the usb slots used for?

You know, I forgot the Wii had USB ports. They could actually do your ipod hookup idea then.

- a football game successfully using the wiimote (could be easily done)

Didn't care for madden? What did you feel could've been done better?

Loads and loads of online games, different colours battlefield on the wii maybe...........:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i would like to see the wii progress like the ds has. the ds is now a must have hand held, the wii should be the same. Also we NEED an online wii sports 2.

vi3tmix said:
You know, I forgot the Wii had USB ports. They could actually do your ipod hookup idea then.

Didn't care for madden? What did you feel could've been done better?

or maybe he actually means football? (e.g. fifa etc)

I would like to see a Demo Channel (which is rumored to be coming out) I would also like to see them make old games (Mario Kart 64, 007, Cokers Bad Fur day, etc) be made so you can play online with the games or at least allow you to play with people on your friends list, that gives you a reason to buy a old game. Also they need a Wii Headsetso you can talk to people online.
Also they could allow you a DS channel which allows you to download DS Demo's onto your DS.
Also I hope the Wii Browser allows you more than 6 favorite sites, I mean you need at least 12.
I would alos be cool if Nintendo got a video channel and let you watch the Old Zelda/Mario Cartoon, also put the Kirby show, and have old and New Commerials and maybe if they can make a deal with Sega they can put the old Sonic cartoons on and the New Sonic Anime type cartoon.
Thats just a few things I would like to see in the next year or so.

Back