What Wii Want?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Coming into the Holiday's the Wii has had a lot of momentum ever since its launch back on November 19. Finally, it has begun to have good games, latest release Metroid Prime 3 can tell you that. Coming soon we will see Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii just to name a few. Hopefully more great games are to come after the early part of 2008.

Besides finally having some great games, Wii owners are still left wanting more. Which is a normal part of life, no matter what you have, you want more. Now that we are beginning to get good games, what seem to want now is a Headset, a Demo Channel, and a usb keyboard. Along with those, many would like to see the have a hard-drive of some kind. All of these are not bad suggestions, thats not the case. None of these are big stretches for one to do, but will Nintendo deliver with all or even one of those.

Headset:
Could be a great way to communicate with friends if a system were to into place that would do this, and would provide a better online experience no doubt.

Demo Channel:
A great idea, besides the games coming out that are sure to be great, there is one that is catching your interest, and you want to know if its worth spending the cash on.

USB Keyboard:
Would be a nice addition when using the internet channel, and sending messages to your friends, rather than having to point all the time.

Hard-Drive:
Gives gamers more room and assurance that they can play their little hearts away (allow I have not even come close to using all the memory already). Possibly see bigger and better games if this were released as well.

Now if Nintendo were to give us those, surely after having them we would want more, and where else can we go from here. What else more do you want. The real question is, what else is the Wii, the tiny little white machine capable of bringing us? Only time will tell, and one thing is for sure Wii do want more..right?

more is better. I'm just interested in the headset and more shooter games that are playable online.

i agree with the hard drive,

making an external hard drive for the wii would be so beneficial to all the wii owners who download vc games

That is a nice little piece there CantGetAWii. I really want the Demo Channel, to try out new games from less known developers. A head-set would be great, but only if the conversations are to take place between friends and not random people who will then insult each other.
But yeah, other than those basic things, anything else that Nintendo will provide will be more than a welcome addition.

Agree with all the suggestions. Especially the headset and a good multiplayer online shooter like GRAW 2 would have me smiling so hard people will wonder what I've been doing

I agree....

A headset would be very nice, and a keyboard. I would also likea demo channel, and a special channel for miis to meet up, walk around, and chat. Of course, with my BELOVED MYSIMS coming out next Tuesday, rumor has it, we might be able to go online with game do just what I mentioned......COME ON, MYSIMS! I'M WAITING ON YA! WOOOT!:smilewinkgrin: :yesnod:

CantGetAWii said:
Demo Channel:
A great idea, besides the games coming out that are sure to be great, there is one that is catching your interest, and you want to know if its worth spending the cash on.
They sort of already did this with MP3, they would just need to provide a mini-game so you can try it out. Even with a demo movie, you get a little idea of how the game with be (i.e. Rayman Rabbids 2 movies). The hard part would be getting 3rd party demos.

CantGetAWii said:
USB Keyboard:
Would be a nice addition when using the internet channel, and sending messages to your friends, rather than having to point all the time.

We already have that, unless you mean some sort of Instant Message.

CantGetAWii said:
Hard-Drive:
Gives gamers more room and assurance that they can play their little hearts away (allow I have not even come close to using all the memory already). Possibly see bigger and better games if this were released as well.

The SB Flash cards come in sizes up to 4GB now. That should be plenty of space to store data about games. I'm not sure if adding a USB hard drive to help with memory of a game would be beneficial. The SB card could double as temporary storage for a game. If you get too complicated then you just end up with a bloated console and might as well call it a PSP3.

There's so much coming out in November, I bet there will be some other surprised from Nintendo around Thanksgiving.

I want the Mii's to be linked with all game save files and in game user created content like the Tiger Woods golfer. Essential game info could travel with the Mii with the wiimote that way.

Good point! I agree with that. I'm mad I didnt think of that myself.

Don't usb keyboards already work? At least for sending messages, I think they don't work yet in the internet channel.

Back