10 things Wii want!

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
http://www.thebbps.com/blog/2007/04/04/wii-want-improvements/

I have to agree with him on most everything, I want VC online, I want online games in the US why do we have to wait a month after the UK and we odnt even get Mario Strikers we get Pokemon? Pokemon may be a big thing in Japan but not here we want Strikers or Metiod. I would also like to see the VC get more games form others systems too but MAKE IT WHERE people in the US/UK can play them, I mean from what I've heard all Nintendo games are in both English and Japanese so that means games like Earthbound could come to the US but the Japanese hate us and for some reason think "Hey were make more money if we see it only in Japan"
But I mean these are things I want to see in the next year. And also I know the Wii is new but we all know we could have Super Paper Mario, Mortal Kombat, Mario Strikers, Mario Party and Pokemon out in the US/UK right now but they are holding them back for no reason.

Seriously why does everyone on her ***** about what they want and what we don't have? Nintendo has a marketing strategy that is designed to make the most money. Things are release when they are released. Just f'ing deal with it. Stop all your crying. They have reasons for everything they do.:rolleyes:

nintendo is the god of gaming. the 360 is it's lesser but holy angel and the ps3 is satan. god has a reason for everything, and satan just likes to screw stuff up : )

hmm lets see.

recharable batteries = 30 bucks from nyko
wireless sensor bar - up to 30 feet away = 20 bucks
componet cables = 20 bucks form fred meyers
online gaming = june 25

its happening. just hold the damn horses. haha

Hey America mostly get everything before UK for example the actual WII console itself and the PS3. And lots of games we're getting one thing first stop moning.

that nyko charger is bunk! i spent 30 bucks on that thing and as soon as i plugged it in it sparked and fried itself! good thing my wii-mote wasn't on it at the time. i'm gonna wait until nintendo releases their own wii-mote charger before i invest again.

I am sick of Americans crying saying they have no games, you have 40+..we have like 15+, we don't even have Eledees yet.

It has not been out long so stop bitching and wait, if the lack of games, online support and channels is still like it in September, then cash in the Wii and get a 360 Elite.

everyone needs to stop complaining, regardless of nationality. it's sickening and shameful.

Back