So what was?!?

NS_Tr4mpld

X-NSider
Sep 17, 2007
So what was the September surprise? Sorry for being so late but I never got it :O

Heh... I hope it wasn't supposed to be the delay of smash brothers. But that was in October :O

Did they have another update? Cause that was before September. Can you use it on the internet channel now?

wow.. there wasn't one. The surprise got pushed back until October 10th when we had that megaton of info.

nic7 said:
wow.. there wasn't one. The surprise got pushed back until October 10th when we had that megaton of info.

HA!

How about that good news? They are going to have a playable version in Los Angeles... IM GOING IM GOING... HA yea right... I live in Ohio, there is no way I am going to go out there so I can play a beta. So it was more liek a bad news bad news for me :O

Who is actually getting their hands on that demo?

NS_Tr4mpld said:
Did they have another update? Cause that was before September. Can you use it on the internet channel now?

Yes you can, but you need to be sure you got the latest update from a few days ago and also re-download the internet channel.

Skippy said:
Yes you can, but you need to be sure you got the latest update from a few days ago and also re-download the internet channel.
Well technically u dont havs to re-download it. Its an update and should only take a few minutes

Dzapper said:
Well technically u dont havs to re-download it. Its an update and should only take a few minutes
and update your everbody votes chanel too

Back