The missing Final Fantasy... FF3

Sabin

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2006
Wisconsin
Who's excited for this game? I know I am. I've had mine on reserve for like 3 months. They keep on delaying it. Original release was supposed to be for September 12th. Then got bumped to October, now it's November 15th. Hopefully no more bumps, because that will be right in time for the wonderful lines I'll be waiting in that week.

I'm interested in the game, I think the reason why not many people seem interested is that they don't know this game was going to be released. I found out on Youtube.

I've never played a FF game, but it looks somewhat like golden sun, which I loved.

I_WANT_WII said:
Huh? I thought that final fantasy 3 was already around...

Yes, FF3 on SNES. However, in Japan, that is actually FF6. FF3 was the only one in the series from Japan that never made it over here

I am very excited for this game, I have loads of Final Fantasy nostalgia/experience under my belt.

If this game has super long hours of gameplay, I might pick it up, never played one of these types of FFs but I don't this might be good.

This is one of the main reasons I bought a DS Lite in the first place. I can not wait for this damn game to come out.

ABC said:
This is one of the main reasons I bought a DS Lite in the first place. I can not wait for this damn game to come out.

Me too, and the kept pushing back the release date. The best part of the new release date is it will be right in time for all the new systems to be coming out. For those who need to camp.

Same here
there to dull
Nippon ichi
for the won

Sovieto said:
If this game has super long hours of gameplay, I might pick it up, never played one of these types of FFs but I don't this might be good.

Most FF games can go up to 100 hours, with main storyline + minigames/sidequests.

Back