Sold out in 4 Minutes

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
I knew I wasn't getting a wii this weekend.. but I was curious. I called every store that I knew was getting in Wiis this morning at around 10:00 - 10:05. They were all already sold out. They opened at 10:00.

That's crazy right there. I'm going to have to come at atleast 6:00 :shocked:

iv got/will have the same problem here in the uk, my local wollworths wasnt doing pre-orders for the 360, o i thought i was safe, untill on friday i saw a poster about the lanuch on te 8th, poped in store and a big poster said about pre-ordering. damn i ended up with no 45. so i think on the day im going to be hunting one down.

I managed to pretty much get one today. Complete luck. Went to Target 15mins before opening and was about number 100 in line. So I raced over to Circuit City and they were handing out vouchers just as I pulled in. Got number 25/27 and never stood in line.

The lady behind me at Target was getting one for her son. I told her about circuit city and she was apparently driving right behind me and got number 26. Glad I could help someone who isn't a scalper.

Heh the target near me had about 30 today and they got there shipment yesterday. The last few weeks they've been selling out i dunno why they have so many now. I didn't check any other stores but i managed to get 3 more wiis to put on ebay to go to my hdtv fund :p Sorry for all you who still don't have one =(

There was a line of 100 people at the Circuit City I got mine at. I was number 10.

It's great that these things are still selling like hotcakes... but it sucks you didn't get one. :(

remember if the wii comes out say... sunday, you should be prepared on saturday!

Got to Circuit City exactly at 10am when it opens. The first thing I see is a Sign that says............. Sorry, Wii is Sold Out..... They probably let people that was in line(if there was a line) get in and get 1.

Back