Some Free Signatures

Syntax

That Canucks Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0001
This thread is for posting signatures which you have made which don't plan on using. And or wouldn't mind allowing another user to use. Please note that this is not a request thread and if you'd like to request a signature please use the appropriate thread, thanks.

To the artists: If you wish to ask for credit if another user uses your signature feel free to do so. If you notice another using a signature you've posted without your permission and or credit just let me know and I'll remove it from their signature.

With that being said, I guess I'll start.

goalie-1.png

simpsons.png

conan.png

Wall-EEE.png

Joker.png

I'll be posting some more later. If anyone wishes to use the above sigs feel free to do so. Credit for using them is appreciated but not necessary.

Some of my old stuff you can have.
Yes i would like credit

jamesdeansig.png

lilwayne_sig.png

CARNAGE_SIG.png

ironman_sig.jpg

sawsig-2.png

polit.png

billy.png

8bitrebels.png

sand.png

RAVE.gif

cappin.gif

peach2.png

awesome.gif

Burnoutsotw.png

mewtwo2.png

samus.png

wow.png

BlackMammoth.png

finished4.png

masterchief3-1.png

mmm, credit please

On a side note: If any of you notice a user taking credit for a signature posted in this thread they will be banned. For example, if a user were to use a signature made by Byuakuya and claim it as his or her own work that would be against the rules.

Anyways, it's nice to see more users contributing to this thread. Here is some more of my work which I don't mind others using.

NikoBellic2.png

nikobellic.png

untitled22.png

itsahalocopy.png

HouseMDSigcopy.png

VesaToskalacopy.png

RyanMillerNew.png

Superbadcopy.png

If anyone wants to request a sig, come to my website (not a forum or anything, just a request site) and fill out the form and I will send you a free sig with amazing quality!
http://ph3argraphix.tk/

Back