Some SSBB Info

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
http://wii.ign.com/objects/748/748545.html

Okay so I know what your thinking... oh another person who thinks they are so smart and has to post everything they think.

Well that IGN article says it cost $60 at release and that special thing at the top of the game says it's special

Also that European release date never saw that and I know, I know it's Nintendo but that does seem kinda specific

My god the Wii owns... said:
...Where? That's the main page for SSBB...which I'm pretty sure everyone on this site has seen...

Yeah, that's what i was going to say. I've seen that a dozen times...

LMAO that one is going in the sig and if you guys have all seen it what do you think the $60 thing is

mushroomedmario said:
it should be changed

the moral is only trust wikipedia...for everything

seriously, you have absolutely no idea what your talking about, never, ever, ever, trust wikipedia(or any wiki for that matter, unless its a TRUSTED game wiki) for any sort of gaming news. :nono: Remember, anybody can edit wikis, so that means random crap gets edited on wikipedia's game pages all the time.
DONT TRUST WIKIPEDIA

but its alright to trust it for anything thats not media related.

but what wiizero is talking about is the game info sidebar, look at the right of the page with the big prototype box cover

Last edited:
the $60 thing means nothing. Before the wii came out, every site listed wii games at $59.99. This game hasnt recieved info for so long, they just havnt updated the page.

And of course, the european release date is a place holder.

Huh what the hell IGN it's like the second biggest game right now you could at least change some stuff like oh I dunno the fact it won't be $60. Also I've been looking through articles of EGM and in "The Big Ones" section Brawl is never on there Final Fantasy 13, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Halo 3 are always on there

Sorry to butt into ur argument but I read that the game won't use the Wii controls, instead just the normal game pad controls, is this true and when is the European release date because I can't seem to find it???

Projection said:
Sorry to butt into ur argument but I read that the game won't use the Wii controls, instead just the normal game pad controls, is this true and when is the European release date because I can't seem to find it???

there are many a thread on this but i will inform you... what i have read in an interview with the creators said that they wanted the game to be played with the game cube controller and not with the wiimote.... now many people on the this forum disagree with me on this matter and back in january it was a heated argument but i read it right out of an interview with the creators so i believe it will be using the gamecube controller

Plz... there is no release date set for SSBB. NO DATE HAS BEEN SET:mad2:
There is no new info. Nintendo is being a B!tch about it.

Back