European Release Date Is Here!

You'll be on. WiiChat is like a drug. You usually can never get enough of it. :lol:

ive got a hammer and a comp hammer+comp=wii chat go bye bye

(your right about the wiiichat being a drug though)

Milton.S said:
My source of information is play.com :lol:

Play.com aren't trust worthy release date wise...they're a large store that sell multiple products and 50% of the time have a wrong date for a while.

Look at Haze, they had it set to be released last month...after a delay was confirmed.

Their brawl release date hasn't changed in a long time.

sorry man but thats not a release date. its a PROJECTED release date. if it was official it would have a specific day. for example NA one is on march the 9th... not just march lol therefore yours could still get pushed back... but i dont think it will so congrats :)

Well...Still. I can't wait :lol:
Argh wish i hadn't viewed all this stuff. It kinda makes me want the game more. No not kinda. It does make me want the game more. :)
Have fun Americans :)

reggie said it was autumn(or near autumn). I dont believe that release date even though its IGN.

^ autumn? that would mean they get the game more than half a year after japan lol doubt it man. everywhere else says may-june

JT. said:
I don't know if I can wait the two months. Might as well get a freeloader and the american game.

I hear you there. I'm considering getting one myself. It's not that I can't wait two months (although I'm wondering if IGN know for certain), but I'm sick of waiting months longer than the Yanks for everything.

My new business in Europe: Rent-a-hangman!

(Trust me, It'll be a success)

I think I'll actually wait the two months, play it at my friends. It's about time I dusted my DS.

Back