IGN: Connecting Online

yeah ign is pretty critical but fair and i do love the nintendo team (Matt Casmassina, Mark Bozon, Fran Mirabella and Peer Schnider) i think there guna give it a 9.6-9.8 b/c they said they ddnt rly like the sse so it wont get a sick 10

I didn't see this posted anywhere else, so I thought, what the hell, why not. I know it's not right up-to-the-minute (Feb. 4th) but it's very good information to know.

EDIT: :)

FR. said:
I didn't see this posted anywhere else, so I thought, what the hell, why not. I know it's not right up-to-the-minute (Feb. 4th) but it's very good information to know.

Ha, Yeah, I'll Give You That, Buddy.

wait wait wait
dont flame me if this is old news but you could have 2 people on the same console going online?!?!

I'm pretty sure that it was never announced on the Dojo, but the Japanese commercials do imply this scenario, yes.

Barbz911 said:
wait wait wait
dont flame me if this is old news but you could have 2 people on the same console going online?!?!
Like, Levesque said, the commercials say it all.

Never doubt the commercials.

It was very easy to plug in an extra Wave Bird locally and add a second person to our console – and the same goes for Craig and another player in San Francisco – so that we could host a four-player battle over a single connection.
soo I guess its confirmed
WOOT
oh also are you able to do like team battle instead of free for all?

God, I would hope so. I would be sorely disappointed if they didn't add something as significant as team battling to online play.

same here dude
sometimes free for alls could be to crazy
team battles could add alot of skill in a way
but without fkin HEADSETS we wouldnt be able to communicate
:wtf:

Having a headset for team battling or not wouldn't matter because there's really no strategy involved. The only reason Brawl actually needs a headset is trash talking, which in my opinion is a very valid reason.

Barbz911 said:
same here dude
sometimes free for alls could be to crazy
team battles could add alot of skill in a way
but without fkin HEADSETS we wouldnt be able to communicate
:wtf:
I had assumed you were talking about team battling in which two people are playing from the same wii. Did IGN play a team battle or a free for all?

Having said that, online team battling [with four wii's] is less important to me. This definetly has a lesser chance of happening than what I previously stated, but it is definetly still important.

Back