The SSBB Guide (By IGN)

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
Recently IGN released on their website a guide to SSBB. They took all of the updates on the Smash site so far and organized them into one big cool looking guide with their own takes on each update. The guide also includes a couple of cool extras such as the "rumors" section. I thought the guide was pretty sweet and helpful, I especially like this part...

Question: Will Super Smash Bros. Brawl be online?

All reports indicate that yes, it will. Brawl has been planned from the beginning to be a flagship title for Nintendo's free Wi-Fi Connection service, and though the feature hasn't yet been 100% confirmed, you can rest soundly in the knowledge that it's an almost surefire guarantee.

Yea that made me feel better, but anyway here is a link to the main page of the guide, enjoy.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/809/809868p1.html

Wi-Fi, or no Wi-Fi?
Question: Will Super Smash Bros. Brawl be online?

All reports indicate that yes, it will. Brawl has been planned from the beginning to be a flagship title for Nintendo's free Wi-Fi Connection service, and though the feature hasn't yet been 100% confirmed, you can rest soundly in the knowledge that it's an almost surefire guarantee.

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!! and Thanks Marioman great Find

I saw this a few days ago and was debating whether to post it or not.

DS: That particular article is not new news. We've always known that.

old news man. we all know everything, it's no suprise. if you want, you can tell us when they update the list so we wouldn't have to check there often. :crazy:

andrewguy said:
old news man. we all know everything, it's no suprise. if you want, you can tell us when they update the list so we wouldn't have to check there often. :crazy:
I knew it was old, that was not what i was posting this aobut, I'm not telling you to use this instead of the site...they give there own impression on every update, thats what i thought was interesting

Last edited:
Back