Some thoughts about madden 07

NecroDemonNZXT

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
I had the wish to buy an american football title since the N64 days, but never did. I gave the Wii title a chance today. In the first half an hour, I was totally confused, although the controls seemed really good, fun and satisfying. 2 hours after that I gotta say though that the game is indeed pure fun, good and challenging. I had a h*ll of a time dodging, passing, blocking and ofc scoring. Honestly, I cannot understand not even like 30% of the formations and team tactics, but thanx to the in-game formation pick I can at least be sure I aint messing it up that much. I even think I ve learnt some of the game rules. I found 1-2 drawbacks:

-Maybe its just 'cause im a madden noob, but even the 2 minutes quarter seems like a hell lot of time consumer

-The only way I can play multiplayer is to convince my friend to leave PES6 for a moment, and stick him to the Wii for a couple of hours before we both start having some real fun!

Overally I think the game rockz, dont get me wrong or stupid for some things, only thing I know of is good old football, or soccer for all the others :p

Go Giants :p

Back