Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Some thoughts about madden 07

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by NecroDemonNZXT, Jan 13, 2007.

1. NecroDemonNZXT

NecroDemonNZXT WiiChat Member

I had the wish to buy an american football title since the N64 days, but never did. I gave the Wii title a chance today. In the first half an hour, I was totally confused, although the controls seemed really good, fun and satisfying. 2 hours after that I gotta say though that the game is indeed pure fun, good and challenging. I had a h*ll of a time dodging, passing, blocking and ofc scoring. Honestly, I cannot understand not even like 30% of the formations and team tactics, but thanx to the in-game formation pick I can at least be sure I aint messing it up that much. I even think I ve learnt some of the game rules. I found 1-2 drawbacks:

-Maybe its just 'cause im a madden noob, but even the 2 minutes quarter seems like a hell lot of time consumer

-The only way I can play multiplayer is to convince my friend to leave PES6 for a moment, and stick him to the Wii for a couple of hours before we both start having some real fun!

Overally I think the game rockz, dont get me wrong or stupid for some things, only thing I know of is good old football, or soccer for all the others :p

Go Giants :p