someone who cares .

haXXo

WiiChat Member
Oct 11, 2006
i just beat the desert dungeon . and i went near zoras domain to meet up with ashei .. and she gave me a sketch . and said i need a plan .. im stuck now . i tried finding prince ralis in kakariko but no luck .. ne ideas . help would be apreciated .

Go and see the Prince at the Kariko (i dunno how to spell it) graveyard. You have to go to the very far end of the graveyard and there should be a hole there. crawl through and the prince should be there. show him the picture and he gives you a hook which you can use to catch the fish that the Yeti likes. Go to the Zoras domain, i think its the waterfall part, and on the west side (i think) you can catch some of those red fish. When you've caught one, get it's scent, turn into a wolf, go to the snow place, and follow the scent. :)

Palms said:
Go and see the Prince at the Kariko (i dunno how to spell it) graveyard. You have to go to the very far end of the graveyard and there should be a hole there. crawl through and the prince should be there. show him the picture and he gives you a hook which you can use to catch the fish that the Yeti likes. Go to the Zoras domain, i think its the waterfall part, and on the west side (i think) you can catch some of those red fish. When you've caught one, get it's scent, turn into a wolf, go to the snow place, and follow the scent. :)

thanks man . very apreciated .. i was at the graveyard but never went in the hole .. so close yet so far away :mad2:

haxxo do you get any enjoyment out of solving puzzles yourself? i swear you have asked how to beat the the most obvious things...

3mpathy said:
haxxo do you get any enjoyment out of solving puzzles yourself? i swear you have asked how to beat the the most obvious things...

It's no biggy though 3mpathy. Infact, there's been a funny few times where I got stuck on a few things in TP, try everything I can think of... Then turn the console off and decide to go back to it later.

When I get back to it, I try something out and it is always the most obvious solution. xD It's just a mindset that you're thinking "Okay, I'm at this point in the game, things are going to get complex..." the more you think about it, the more likely you are to think "I'm not digging deep enough, I have to think harder and more pin-pointed." and so, you're at the point where you completely ignore the big sign that says "PRESS A NEXT TO ME", and try to look at all the nooks and cranny's. It's quite funny actually.

Hm... With that... I'm wanting to ask a question too, it's on the last temple though so I'll use spoiler tags:

Alright, so I'm at Hyrule Castle... I go inside and take a right in the main courtyard, kill all the dudes blah blah, open the gate on the far right and beat the big orc dude on the boar. Myes? Myes. I think I got a key from there and used it to get into the Castle. So in I go.

After killing all the lizard dudes that ambush you, I used the double hookshot to get up to the chest that appears, and up to the central balchony to enter the door. Behind that door is a knight waiting to fight you (I love those fights so much btw, should've had them roaming in Hyrule Field or something =D). I beat that guy and used the lantern to light two torches on the west side of the room, to raise some flooring in the center. But I haven't raised all floor panels and cannot seem to get up onto the required ledge to obtain the newly appearing chest... So I leave the main castle after scoping it out, back into the courtyard to see if I missed anything.

Anyway I head back and go the west side of the courtyard, through the door, I get past the guys on the towers using the boar to break through the wooden barricades and get to the part with the large Triforce symbol on the floor, and 6 large pillars with fans on the top.

Thinking back to the first temple, I'm thinking I should use the Gale Boomerang on all the fans in order to make the gate at the far end open. I can't seem to find the right order of the fans to lock onto though... After trying for a while I give up and turn into wolf Link to find a small patch of dirt that you can dig through. It took me through to the graveyard at the back. I got the clues from the two large gravestones inscriptions and went wolf link to reveal the rock that's hiding a switch next to one of the trees (bunch of dead guys circled around it that you can only see with your senses on). So I use a bomb to blow up the rock and flick the switch to open up a gate in that vacinity, there's a torch there that I light up and the camera temporarily pans towards the main castle... I'm guessing that also raises another floor panel? But when I go back there everything is reset, the flooring and the torches are lowered and put out... And still I can't get past those six pillars with the fans on them (which is seeming necessary).

I also saw in the graveyard, two of those statues you can possess with the Rod in order to move them about (they're behind a locked gate and it appears there's some sort of tableture on the far wall in the room they are in)... So is that useful for something?

I really want to get on with the game, and have been looking around for ages, it's probably something incredibly obvious I overlooked, but how do I get Link up to the chest in the Knight-Battle room on the second floor of the Castle?

To anyone that's reading this part, you get a cookie for putting up with such a long passage. :)

Thanks in advance. :)

3mpathy said:

hey buddy . i do try by myself .. these are the only 2 things ive ever askd about . ive made it this far . i just got stuck and couldnt figure it out so instead of stressin it or gettin frustratd i am at work n figure i should ask someone .. hints the title someone who cares .. obvioiusly you dont so y you read it

Back