Sonic adventures 2 battle

I played the first Sonic Adventure, and honestly, I wasnt too crazy about it. Is the second one a lot better?

I played the first Sonic Adventure, and honestly, I wasnt too crazy about it. Is the second one a lot better?

It, ironically enough, takes the "adventure" out of the Adventure series. Is a level based platformer. In my opinion it is better than the first.

Of Course! 2 was better than 1 and 3 would of been BEAST!

I really dont undertand what youd want with a 3rd one, with the difference between adventure and adventure 2, sonic heroes could have been called sonic adventure 3 for all anybody cares

I really dont undertand what youd want with a 3rd one, with the difference between adventure and adventure 2, sonic heroes could have been called sonic adventure 3 for all anybody cares

but didn't you say sonic heroes was pathetic?

i guess your right if not sonic heroes sonic 06 would be sonic adventure 3

does anyone think sonic colors is going to be a sucess? i dont because the 1st 4 sonic games for wii failed

The annoying one has been banned
Next time don't respond just report as they are only doing it for attention

what would happen if sonic came to nintendo?

man this game was awsome! the story mode was good, but the chaos were even better! i got so addictied to them, i got all the ultimate chaos that never die and i made my favorite chao, a shadow chao! :)

lol sweet

and yes the game was so awesome

Back